1. COPYRIGHT i. The copyright Designs and Patents Acts assign the copyright of the images to the photographer.
2. DISPLAY i. The client(s) hereby allow(s) the photographer to display any photograph covered by this contract and to generally promote the business in advertising, brochures, magazine articles, websites, sample albums etc.
3. CREATIVE LICENSE, COVERAGE AND REPRODUCTION i. Photographs taken during the course of the event/ photo shoot will be at the discretion of the photographer although every effort will be made to comply with the clients requirements.
ii. Special requests are not binding instruction, although every effort is made to comply with the client's wishes. The Photographer/s will do their best to honour the requested photographs but do not undertake to guarantee any specific picture nor incorporate any specific background, location or group arrangements due to changes in weather an the availability and willingness of subjects.
iii. For a booking involving a church ceremony or at certain venues, the photographer's movements are sometimes restricted by the official in charge. The area from which the photographer is able to cover the ceremony may not be the photographer's choice and the photographer cannot accept responsibility for any obstructed view should this be the case.
iv. For a booking involving in-home newborn and families the photographer may be restricted due to space and natural lighting conditions. The photographer will do their best to capture the right photo with the space and lighting they have to work with.
v. Due to a variety of lighting conditions and the limitations of digital sensors, some colours may alter throughout a set of photographs.
vi. Although all equipment is checked regularly and reasonable steps are taken to ensure backup equipment is available, the photographer will not be responsible for photographs that are not produced due to technical failure.
4. PAYMENT i. A non-refundable full payment will be made prior to the photo shoot, as well as full acceptance of the terms and conditions as published on the photographer's website.
ii. Additional goods ordered must be paid for in full at the time of ordering.
iii. Titles to all goods remains with the photographer until paid for in full by the client(s)
iv. A refund will not be issued after you have received your digital files.
5. FORCE MAJEURE i. In the very unlikely events of cancellation by the photographer or of total photographic failure, liability shall be limited to a full refund of any fees paid.
ii. The photographer will endeavour to put the client(s) in touch with another photographer in the event they are unable to attend on the wedding date due to any cause beyond their reasonable control e.g. sudden illness, injury, victim of crime, flooding, traffic conditions, vehicle breakdown etc.
6. PERSONAL ACCIDENT i. Any directions issued to clients, their guests or employees during a photographic shoot are deemed to be at said persons own risk. The photographer cannot be held responsible for any personal accidents during a photographic shoot.
7. DELIVERY i. The photographer will endeavour to deliver digital negative files as quickly as possible. However, this could take up to 4-6 weeks during busy periods.